Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Slug slug

Yesterday was a bust. I had an inkling of an idea, ran with it, spent the whole day folded over the keyboard, and then ... at 4PM ... realized it was a total bust. Didn't work. Everything was wrong. I hated it.

I then watched the clock slowly move its hands towards sweet blessed 5PM and ransacked our bar. Thank god I bought more wine yesterday. It's like I had a premonition while standing there in the middle of Vons earlier that morning.

Today will not be a bust. ROAR!!!! Got another idea. Will NOT be distracted by the internet, will NOT be tempted to make an aimless Target run, will NOT randomly take on a house project in the name of procrastination. I WILL WRITE FOR FIVE HOURS TODAY!!!*

Agenda: CHEAT REDUX outline



*collectively, not consecutively ... let's be somewhat realistic here, folks

No comments:

Post a Comment