Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Is it time?

I don't know if this is a response to the rejection last night or what, but I am suddenly motivated to re-visit my 2nd project. I've mentioned this before ... I outlined my next book (here after, WIP) and wrote 7 chapters of it before requests started coming in and then there was the R&R, so WIP got dumped to the wayside.

Maybe it's time to take a looky-loo at WIP again. I hope it will not only be a great distraction, but the excitement of another book will motivate me to continue writing. 

Mood: depressed and sad; wondering what I'm doing with my life; feeling like a complete failure

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you feel depressed. :( Rejections suck; there's no two ways about it. I think a fresh WIP is a good idea. That's what I did when I got rejections (if it makes you feel better, I got lots!), and the potential and fun of a new project is very refreshing! It's important to keep a grip on the spirit of writing and why it's so fun. But sometimes the publishing world makes that hard.

    Feel better!

    Mara

    ReplyDelete