Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What to do?

So I heard back re: my R&R today. The agent did not offer rep. but that was expected. Shortly after sending my revised draft to her, I decided I hated my book. Remember this from a couple weeks back? Anyways, she had many helpful comments (pages worth!) and said that CHEAT is 80-90% there. She'd like to discuss plot and character development and invited me to email or call her back.

This is all great news! In fact, this was exactly what I wanted to hear from her. Here's the thing now, I don't know how to talk to her. Do I want to heed her suggestions and basically keep CHEAT as is or do I want to continue with my overhaul "CHEAT redux" revisions?

This probably doesn't even make sense outside of my head. Apologies, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment